I want everyone, no matter what their abilities, time or budget, to have the opportunity to discover how yoga can help them and be a fundamental part of their health and wellbeing. I am incredibly grateful each day for what it as taught me and how I can help people to find their own yoga self practice - Melanie
If any of the following apply to you, a private yoga session may be exactly what you need
- Do you feel you’ve reached a plateau in your personal practice?
- Do you find it difficult to find a class that fits around your busy life?
- Do you find yours self getting lost in classes and feel like you aren't getting the most out of it?
- Do you want to enjoy some mindful and rewarding quality time with friends and family, centred around your health and wellbeing?
Private yoga lessons are based entirely on your needs. We will work together to create a practice suitable for you at the time thats convenient for you. Its a investment on your body & mind that you'll never regret .
Private yoga sessions are offered at
- Melanie's Studio space, Sussex Square -
- Sussex square gardens -
- Your home or work place -
Yoga Coaching - What is it?
Teaches you more about the various principles of yoga
Deepens your practice physically, mentally and spiritually
Develop programs specific to your needs so you can practice in you own time
Understand & know how to modify poses to support any injuries or disabilities
Types of yoga taught
Ariel Yoga (Sussex Square Studio)
Beginner to Intermediate Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga
I had the pleasure of having Melanie as a personal yoga instructor. I was a complete beginner, one of those people who thought I would look silly in a class. She is patient and her instructions are very easy to follow, I would recommend her to anyone. - Russell Small - DJ Music Producer -Freemason, Brighton