Terms and Conditions
Booking and Payments
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist between you and Elemental Retreats until we receive full payment from you.
- Bookings are entitled to secure the reservation with a non-refundable deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation, unless stated otherwise. The full balance is due 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the Event. You may transfer your booking to a friend and have him/her repay you for your spot (just let us know of the name change on your booking.)
- The prices quoted on our website are in British Pounds. The price is the exact amount to be received by us, irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third party transfer charges. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive. Details for bank to bank transfer (BACS) will be sent to you on request otherwise please use our booking system.
- Elemental Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply :
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation more then 4 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Elemental Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation, retain the deposit and transfer your place on the retreat to another person at our discretion.
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
Age / Gender
- All genders are welcome.
- The minimum age of any participant is 10 unless otherwise agreed in writing at our discretion.
- There is no maximum age.
Food & Drink
- Elemental Retreats provides vegetarian ingredients with options suitable for people with food allergies.
Use of Mobile Phones and WiFi Devices
- Retreats are designed for people to be quiet and reflective. Please be discrete when talking on your phone.
- Listening to music on headphones is permitted during free time, but please use your discretion.
- Mobile phones and other WiFi devices should not be used at the dining table, around the pool, nor in the yoga studio.
- Posting photos and videos of the retreat is permitted. Permission must be sought prior to posting images of your fellow guests on social media.
Your Travel arrangements
- All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at you own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
- Elemental Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Elemental Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Elemental Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition.
- Elemental Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Elemental Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
When making your booking please tick the relevant box to confirm you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.